3/228 Mackenzie Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4411552
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Town Home, Peaceful Location
Nestled off the road in an always popular complex, this stunning 3 bedroom townhouse is spacious and features an appealing layout with the living area to the lower level and all bedrooms privately set on the upper level. Immaculately presented, the light-filled townhouse is positioned in a convenient location in sought-after Rangeville, close to quality schooling and shopping options, multiple parklands including Lake Annand and is a must to inspect!
- 3 good sized built-in bedrooms
- Main bedroom complete with stylish ensuite and private balcony
- Spacious open plan living area featuring timber look flooring
- Modern kitchen equipped with quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double bowl sink, and plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Family bathroom complete with shower, bath, vanity, and toilet
- Internal laundry with single washbasin with access to the 2nd toilet for added convenience
- Privacy fenced courtyard with garden shed
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Sorry, no pets permitted
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rangeville? 3/228 Mackenzie Street, Rangeville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.