3/226 Shellharbour Road,
Warilla, NSW 2528
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4071918
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!!
This recently painted two-bedroom unit is in walking distance to Warilla shops and just a short drive to Warilla Grove shopping centre. Just a 10-minute drive to Stockland Shellharbour and 5-minute zip to some beautiful south Coast beaches!
It is comprised of two bedrooms, a neat and good size kitchen, near new stove & plenty of storage. Polished timber floors throughout with a balcony off the lounge area. Bathroom and laundry combined with separate bath. Single car space provided.
* Recently painted throughout
* Near new curtains to living, and bedroom
* Two bedrooms polished floors throughout
* Combined laundry and bathroom with bath
* Good size kitchen with plenty of storage space.
* Off-street car parking space
* In walking distance to Warilla sports club.
* Beaches just minutes away.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warilla
Lifestyle in Warilla
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/226 Shellharbour Road, Warilla. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.