3/226 Gower Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4700212
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality and Convenience in Central Preston
Set in a secure gated boutique development in a solid blue chip location, this cutting-edge residence is an easy walk to High St shops and cafes, Preston Market, Preston train station and the No.86 tram, which provides a quick and easy link to La Trobe and RMIT universities.
- 2 sizeable bedrooms both with Built In Robes
- Gas cooktops and stone benches
- Open plan living/dining area
- Central bathroom + additional powder room
- Split system heating and cooling in bedrooms and living area
- Remote garage
The property is semi-furnished as seen in photos. There is an option for items to be removed if requested.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/226 Gower Street, Preston. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.