3/220 Spring Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4811065
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This unit in Reservoir offers a convenient lifestyle. Comprising of two bedrooms, a spacious living and dining room, kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench space, a central bathroom with bath/shower and a laundry room. Outisde is a low maintenance courtyard.
* Heating and Cooling
* Single Car Garage
* Childcare Centres, Primary and High Schools
* Local Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
* Reservoir Train Station and Bus Stops
* Edwardes Lake Park
* The Famous Preston Market
Please ensure you are registered as Open for Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice, you will be notified of any changes if you are registered.
Book an inspection now!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/220 Spring Street, Reservoir. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.