3/212 Trimmer Parade,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 3829823
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH & SOPHISTICATED - VIEWINGS BY APPT - CALL 8347 3666
This immaculately presented home are superbly finished to provide a stylish and sophisticated, low maintenance lifestyle.
A functional and effective floor plan flows seamlessly through the spacious open plan living and dining area focussed around the stunning gourmet 2Pac kitchen, featuring stone top benches/ breakfast bar, large pantry, stainless steel appliances including large gas stove, wall oven, dishwasher and 900mm glass range hood.
This home offers exquisite five star qualities, everything you have been looking for. Fabulous features include:
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 & 3 with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite with spa bath & built in robe
- Stunning 2Pac kitchen with stone top benches & stainless steel appliances
- Stylish family bathroom floor to ceiling tiles
- Open plan dining and lounge room
- Paved entertaining court yard with low maintenance lawn
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Video intercom and secure automatic gate
- High ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Tiled roof
- photos may vary slightly
With everything you require is at your finger tips, live the life of luxury you deserve. Hurry enquire today!
Positioned in highly sought after and central location only moments to West Lakes Shopping Centre and surrounded by three well known golf clubs, whilst only being a short 5 minutes to Grange Beach.
For more information on this property please contact Kathy Phegan on (08) 8347 3666
Would you like to view this property? Please click the “get in touch” button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes/Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/212 Trimmer Parade, Seaton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seaton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how