3/202 Kilgour Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2020
Rent ID: 3559258
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW STUDIO APARTMENT
Quality fitted out apartments ideally located in central Geelong and just minutes from South Geelong train station and Geelong hospitals.
Open layout includes a generous living/ bedroom area, integrated kitchenette including bar fridge, convection oven and meals area, plus a separate fully tiled bathroom. Residents can feel secure with each apartment having keyless entry.
Partially furnished to include a double bed, meals table that can double as a desk, 2 seater couch and storage unit.
One easy rent payment only with all utilities included, simply move in and enjoy!
Features in apartment building include:
* All utilities included (electricity & water) and no connection costs
* Ensuite bathroom
* Kitchenette with bar fridge
* Private balcony/courtyard
* Partial furnishings included
* Reverse Cycle Heating/Cooling
* Keyless access
*Please Note photos are generic some floor plans may differ slightly.
** PLEASE NOTE - Please register for inspections so we can notify you of any changes.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Geelong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/202 Kilgour Street, Geelong.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how