3/184 Trimmer Parade,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4502208
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Renovated Neat 2 Bedroom Unit
PLEASE CLICK ON REQUEST INSPECTION AND REGISTER ONLINE FOR THE INSPECTION, ONCE A SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIME HAS BEEN MADE YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATION OF THE TIME.
This stylish unit is situated in prime location, halfway between the city and sea!
Sleek well designed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage space, overlooking the alfresco entertaining area. Open plan dining/living area boasting brand new floating floors.
Upstairs consists of two bedrooms both with built in robes, large bathroom with bath.
What we like about this property:
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Paved undercover pergola including a grassed area
- Tool shed
- Auto remote single carport
- Seperate laundry
- Small group of units
Close to public transport, West Lakes and schools. A MUST TO SEE.
- $400 per week
- Initially offering a 12 month lease
- Available NOW
- All quarterly supply and water usage charges apply
- Applications are available online www.tenantoptions.com.au
Please note - the property must be inspected prior to accepting an application
For further information regarding this property or our other available properties please contact Ray White Flinders Park on 8244 5488
Property Management Specialists in the Western Suburbs
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/184 Trimmer Parade, Seaton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.