3/163 Bishopsgate Street,
Carlisle, WA 6101
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th September 2020
Rent ID: 4077296
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM HOME
This fabulous villa features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two garage spaces. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious & modern kitchen/living area which has tiles throughout. Just a short trip to Vic Park's sensational Cafe and Restaurant strip, Victoria Park Centro Shopping Centre, easy access to Curtin University and public transport routes direct to the CBD.
Other features include:
- Built in robes to bedrooms
- Private courtyard
- Open plan living
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Alarm for extra security
Contact us today for a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlisle
Lifestyle in Carlisle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/163 Bishopsgate Street, Carlisle, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carlisle.