3/146 Thames Street,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3812795
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENCE AND LUXURY IN THE HEART OF BOX HILL!
INSPECT DAILY BY APPOINTMENT!
**Tenants are encouraged to submit their application prior to inspection via www.1form.com. Please email email@example.com once you have submitted your application to advise**
Excellent nearly new double townhouse that ticks all the boxes!!!
- Light and bright open plan kitchen/meals/lounge
- 2 Spacious light filled bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Clean and fresh central bathroom
- European style laundry with washing machine installed
- A prewired ready to go desk adds to the convenience of the tenants
- Fly screen to all windows that open
- Roller blinds to all rooms
- Hard wood timber flooring to the reception areas
- Linen cabinet
- Gas stove
- Electric oven
- Air con split unit for heating and cooling
- Instant gas hot water
- Central tv antenna (ready to go)
- Provision for Foxtel (ready to go) and
- Internet ready and NBN ready (when available in the area)
- Intercom and Security Entrance
- Parking spot in the basement
- Bicycle racks are available in the basement
- Gardens and garbage collection service are taken care by the landlord and are included in the price
- Smoking is prohibited inside the premises
- Sorry pets are not allowed
One cannot ask for more convenience, since all is located just minutes from Box Hill Centrals Shops, Cafes, Box Hill Hospital, Box Hill TAFE, public transport (including metro, bus and tram) and Eastern Freeway.
THIS PROPERTY WONT LAST LONG.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other houses in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
3/146 Thames Street, Box Hill North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Box Hill North.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how