3/140 Hubert Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4229004
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to shops, trains and schools.
Neat and tidy 3 Bedroom and 1 bathroom unit.
Large living area with a split system air conditioner. Generous sized kitchen with meals area.
Low maintenance gardens to the front and back yard, with paving throughout. Drive through garage for 2 cars tandem.
In close proximity to shops, schools and public transport.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other apartments in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/140 Hubert Street, East Victoria Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: split system.