3/138 Dornoch Terrace,
Highgate Hill, QLD 4101
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4305429
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exclusive Boutique Offering - Luxury Sky home for Lease
With a commanding position within the creative heart of Brisbane, "Sanna", Highgate Hill offers four opulent, sprawling entire floor sky homes. Designed by award-winning architects Wallace Brice, these residences showcase the unparalleled quality and luxury with interiors that spell exclusivity from the moment you step out of your private lift and into your home.
"Sanna's" constructural inspiration was taken from a family trip to Copenhagen, the boutique block drawing influence from exceptional Scandanavian composition, the intelligence of design, and the relationship between materials and proportions. Together in collaboration, the architect and developer set out to honor the local surroundings and the rich history of Highgate Hill, while combining the Danish elements and accommodating the subtropical Brisbane climate. The brief was for elegant luxury, oversize internal spaces with high ceilings and a bold exterior articulated into the streetscape by retaining the large original trees and continuing the heritage brickwork.
Architecturally exquisite yet aptly designed for practicality. This sky home is set out with a beautiful flow from indoor living to adjoining generous balconies to capture sunlight and cross breezes. Multiple terraces boast sweeping broad views across the city skyline, over to Mt Coot-tha as well as panoramas across the Brisbane River over to St Lucia.
Features of this home include but are not limited to:
* Only 4, exclusive one per floor sky homes
* Ideal north-east facing aspect
* Soaring 3m+ ceilings
* Striking contrasted floor textures throughout
* 3 generous bedrooms plus study nook
* Decadent master retreat complete with custom-built walk-in wardrobe and ensuite finished with dual vanities, freestanding bathtub, and dual his/her waterfall shower heads
* Gallery-style kitchen complete with integrated Miele appliances, sleek waterfall benchtops, contrasting timber breakfast bar flourished with elegant rose-gold accents
* Butler's pantry
* State of the art, hooded fireplace
* Pet friendly
* 2 side by side car parks
* Short drive to caf and cultural hubs of West End, Southbank, and QAGOMA
* Within the coveted Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchment as well as a short ferry ride to the University of Queensland.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate Hill
Lifestyle in Highgate Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/138 Dornoch Terrace, Highgate Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.