3/133 Blyth Street,
Altona, VIC 3018
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4350060
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Chance to Secure Bay Side Living
Situated in a prestigious location, this near new spacious double storey townhouse will leave a lasting impression.
This home is designed efficiently with no wasted space. A clever floor plan which takes advantage of natural light. Hardwood timber flooring, sleek stone finishes and quality fittings and fixtures that you would expect in a modern home, including a separate study area, European laundry, powder room remote lock up garage and a rear garden space complete with landscaping and decking.
Master with ensuite (with bathtub) and built-in-robes, with tasteful and superior fittings add a touch of luxury to your everyday life. Second bedroom with walk-in-robe and second bathroom make for comfortable living. Split system airconditioning in the living room and both bedrooms. The list of quality finishes and inclusions is almost endless.
The bus stop is at the front street, Altona and Westona train stations plus Pier Street and Harrington Square shops only a short walk away, with Altona beach a casual 500m stroll away.
• To inspect this property, under current Government COVID-19 legislation, you MUST register
• Please click on the "Request an Inspection" button. If an inspection time is available, you will be able to click on the day and time to register to inspect it
• If you do not register, you will not be permitted to enter the property, and you will not be notified if the inspection has been cancelled
• YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU ATTEND THE INSPECTION
• PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT PROPERTY
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Altona
Lifestyle in Altona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/133 Blyth Street, Altona before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.