3/123 Shaftesbury Parade,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$1,409 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2757583
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Neat 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, open plan lounge, kitchen, bathroom, carspace, security inter-comm system, private courtyard.
Lovely tree lined street, short stroll to city tram, shops and cafes.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Thornbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/123 Shaftesbury Parade, Thornbury.