$340 + Water
3/122 Railway Street,
Gatton, QLD 4343
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2874210
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BREAK LEASE - TWO BEDROOM ULTRA MODERN UNIT
This two bedroom ultra modern lowset unit is situated in an established elevated area of Gatton close to the Lake Apex Parkland and has the following features:
* Two bedrooms are built in (shelves and hanging space), ceiling fans and security screens.
* Carpet to the bedrooms and timber look vinyl or tiles throughout the remainder of the unit.
* Combined lounge and dining area with large reverse cycle air conditioner fitted and ceiling fan.
* The bathrooms are both ensuited and one is two-way off the main bedroom, all combined with shower only. Good sized vanity with plenty of cupboard space.
* The small backyard is fully fenced with a pebble pathway, small lawned area and alfresco with ceiling fan in private corner
* Kitchen is really well laid out with electric ceramic cooktop, under bench oven plenty of bench space and cupboards + dishwasher
* Great joinery throughout offering practical cupboard space.
* Internal laundry with bench space and linen cupboard.
* Double lock up remote controlled garage.
* Sorry no pets permitted.
* Tenants responsible for lawn maintenance and WATER USAGE as the property is water compliant.
Inspections by appointment so please contact our office to arrange your personal tour through this lovely unit.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gatton
Lifestyle in Gatton
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 3/122 Railway Street, Gatton is unfurnished and available to rent.