3/107 Harris Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4108693
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
**FIRST OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBR 9.30AM - 10.00AM** Stylish Ground Floor Apartment with 2 Private Courtyards
Enjoy Sunday brunch in your entertaining courtyards. Ground floor, freshly painted 2 bedroom apartment located at the rear of a boutique security building - with beautiful historical sandstone facade.
* 2 bedrooms, both with Built-ins and with carpet, with each room opening out to the rear private courtyard
* open plan kitchen with dishwasher and granite bench-tops
* Modern bathroom with internal laundry facilities (taps)
* Lounge room with timber floating floors, flowing out to the front courtyard through double sliding doors
* Freshly Painted inside
* Located in the heart of Pyrmont. A minute from 'The Gallon' wine bar, restaurants, supermarkets and buses.
* Plenty of street parking and permits can be obtained from council
UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE 30th October 2020
Sorry, no pets.
COVID 19 DISCLAIMER:
We ask that you wear a face mask to all our open inspections. If you have experienced flu like symptoms please do not attend the open.
We will have restrictions on the number of people entering the property at the same time during the open, this will depend on the size of the property you are inspecting.
Thank you for your co-operation.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pyrmont? 3/107 Harris Street, Pyrmont could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.