3/105 Grosvenor Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4588094
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRAL HEATING PLUS AIR CON | CAR SPACE | PRIVATE BALCONY
Displaying beautifully renovated interiors and fantastic space, this enticing north-facing solid brick apartment is your next inner city treasure.
* First floor apartment
* Three bedrooms all with storage
* Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Balcony off the lounge room
* Renovated central bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate laundry room
* Central heating and reverse cycle cooling
* Under cover car space
This is a wonderful St Kilda East location, being just moments from Ripponlea Shopping Village, Carlisle Street shops and eateries, Green Meadow Gardens and terrific transport access. Inspection is a must, as this property won't last long!
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda East includes balcony, air-conditioning, and split system. Apply to rent 3/105 Grosvenor Street, St Kilda East today!