3/104 Railway Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2738828
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Located on a quiet street just minutes from schools, parks, shops and Parramatta C.B.D! This well-presented two bedroom unit boasts natural lighting and includes:
* Modern kitchen with ample storage space and separate dining area
* Spacious lounge room opening onto a comfortable size balcony with leafy outlook
* Two spacious bedrooms, main with built-in robe and separate north-facing balcony
* Neat bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage
Available Date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on websites
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Granville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/104 Railway Street, Granville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how