3/102 Synnot Street,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3893470
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL Lisa Dalbon on 0425 726 498 to arrange your private inspection NOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the spread of the highly Contagious Coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that you do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. If you have any of the following symptoms, fever, having difficulty breathing, a cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION:
- CALL Lisa Dalbon on 0425 726 498 to arrange your private inspection NOW or
- Click the BOOK / REQUEST INSPECTION button or submit an ENQUIRY and we will get back to you shortly to arrange a time.
If a private inspection is arranged in response to your enquiry, please advise ASAP if you cannot attend, this will avoid our staff leaving their safe zone unnecessarily.
- Click on the Virtual Tour link (where available).
- realestate.com.au: Go to Floorplans and tours and click on EXTERNAL LINK.
- domain.com.au: Click on the Virtual Tour button which is located just under the photos.
- pdinatale.com.au: Select Click here to view virtual tour located under the Book Inspection button.
FULL RENOVATION-GREAT LOCATION!
This centrally located two bedroom unit has just been fully renovated. It features:
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Floor tiles throughout
- Beautiful modern kitchen with new electric appliances
- Split system heating and cooling
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry
Situated in a complex of 8 units with underground car park and is just a short walk to Werribee shops, train station and parklands.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/102 Synnot Street, Werribee. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.