3/100 Wallis Street,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4063358
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Light, Bright and Private
Light and airy ground floor apartment in excellent location. Moments to Woollahra shops, Bondi Junction and Centennial Park.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with built in storage and shelving
- Large master bedroom
- Located on quiet street moments to facilities
- Located in beautiful Art-Deco building
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woollahra could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/100 Wallis Street, Woollahra today!