2C Union Street,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4514819
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in Prime Location
Located only moments away from local school, shops, and public transport this spacious home offers:
- Four spacious bedroom all featuring mirrored built-in robes
- Two modern bathrooms with combined laundry
- Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Dishwasher
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Fully fenced yard perfect for the kids to play
- Water Usage Included
Offering all this and only a short walk to Toongabbie Train Station this home is a must to inspect.
Due to COVID restrictions please contact us on (02) 9636 1600 to book in your private inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Toongabbie comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2C Union Street, Toongabbie today!