2C Alma Street,
Aberfeldie, VIC 3040
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4635896
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOOK NO FURTHER
Entry Notice Policy
All open home and private inspections will be held in accordance with the government guidelines.
To attend an OFI you must be fully vaccinated (or hold a valid exemption) and show your certificate via the Services Victoria App when checking in.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact us to make a private appointment.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse located close to shops, cafes, schools & transport!
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living with split system overlooking sunny rear courtyard
- Fresh white kitchen with ample storage including pantry & stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cook top & dishwasher
- Powder room
- Storage cupboard (under stairs)
- Sun filled north facing courtyard. Decked with ample room for outdoor setting & BBQ
- Water tank
- Single remote garage with laundry facilities (taps & laundry trough)
- Additional car space in front of garage
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes & split systems
- Master bedroom offers ensuite bathroom & balcony with leafy outlook
- Main bathroom with WC, bath & separate shower recess
- Large rumpus/retreat area with loads of storage (includes heating & cooling)
- Bus 467 at door step & short distance from Essendon Station
- Street parking available
- Close to local primary & secondary schools
- Short distance to popular shops, cafes and waterfront restaurants
- Enjoy nearby Aberfeldie Park & Maribyrnong River exercise trail
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT OR AS ADVERTISED
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberfeldie
Lifestyle in Aberfeldie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Aberfeldie comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2C Alma Street, Aberfeldie today!