$430 per week (NBN included in rent)
2B Janet Avenue,
Thornleigh, NSW 2120
Rent ID: 3667744
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new and So Convenient
This newly built freestanding brick veneer garden home is beautifully appointed throughout and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Situated within easy walking distance to Thornleigh train station as well as the local shops and schools.
NBN included in rent.
Tastefully decorated with quality fixtures and fittings, includes:-
- Built-in's to both bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Brand new reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen includes quality appliances with gas cooking
- Stunning quality bathroom including a bathtub
- Beautifully tiled throughout
- Sun drenched north facing courtyard
- Privacy galore
- Pets ok with good references
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT enter the premises without being accompanied by a Real Estate Agent.
Disclaimer: "We have been furnished with the above information, however, Homefront give no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The property is subject to prior lease or withdrawal."
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornleigh
Lifestyle in Thornleigh
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Thornleigh is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2B Janet Avenue, Thornleigh.