From $600 Per Week
2B Cook Avenue,
Hillarys, WA 6025
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th June 2022
Rent ID: 4871881
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In the highly sought-after suburb of Hillarys, this recently fully renovated home offers a perfect spot for a couple or small family to enjoy.
Currently owner occupied and completely renovated by the owner, we are looking for a *SPECIAL* tenant for this home so encourage cover letters with your application!
WHAT WE LOVE:
· COMPLETELY RENOVATED
· Open plan kitchen, living, dining
· Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and double door fridge recess
· Large decked patio with café blinds for all-year-round entertaining
· Low maintenance grassed area for the kids to play
· Double carport via rear access
· Additional parking at front of property
· Reverse cycle air conditioning
· King-size master bedroom with triple mirrored robes and ensuite bathroom
· Second bedroom is queen size with built in robes
· Third bedroom would make a perfect office space (ideally located at the front of the home)
· Family bathroom has a stunning freestanding bathtub and separate shower
· Ample size garden shed
· Security screens
ALL FURNITURE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FROM OWNER INCLUDING (but not limited to) TV, FRIDGE, WASHING MACHINE, SOFAS AND BED.
*** PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION ***
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property, then simply scroll down past the description and click the 'Book an Inspection Time' button and select from one of the available times. If no time is currently available, register your interest and you will be alerted when the next inspection time is scheduled Happy house-hunting!
1. Every person attending a home open needs to register their details individually and separately - anyone over 18 not registered may be denied entry due to capacity and Covid Register compliance
2. If there is no home open time listed, register your interest and you will be alerted when a time is booked - please do not enquire requesting a viewing as you will not receive a response
3. Due to the sheer volume of enquiries we receive in this market, we cannot accommodate private inspections so please ensure you or a representative for you attends the scheduled time booked
4. If you live outside of the Perth Metro area and physically cannot attend a viewing or have a representative attend for you, please email the leasing consultant direct to discuss XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us! - 1 months FREE gym membership - 1 months free internet services (average savings of $80!) - Tenant rewards program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. It's more rewarding to rent with XceedRE! Life is better with Xceed!
Property Code: 27491
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillarys
Lifestyle in Hillarys
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hillarys with plenty of room to move. 2B Cook Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.