2B/353 Flinders Lane,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Available 22nd February 2020
Rent ID: 3148546
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Turn on the Charm!
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Prepare to fall in love with this uniquely secluded one-bedroom underground apartment that offers security and comfort.
Popular Flinders Lane location presents the opportunity for the ultimate inner city living experience.
- Desirable Open plan living and dining zone
- Generous modern kitchen with abundant bench space
- Ample cupboards, Electric cooking and Stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with laundry area
- Private enclosed courtyard with hidden storage
Wake up to the magic of Melbourne - walking distance to Flinders, Queen and Elizabeth Street, public transport, restaurants, cafes, bars and Melbourne's popular shopping district.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 2B/353 Flinders Lane, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how