From $490 per week
2B/105 Batman Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835774
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED & UNFURNISHED available! Luxury, ease and connectivity!
Multiple UNITS in the building **From $490/week for first 3 months, from $530/week thereafter**
Nestled between the bustling streets of the CBD and the vibrant waterfront, Melbourne Village creates a residence with opulence and timeless style. From the spectacular never-to-be-built-out views, to the meticulously designed interior and once-in-a-lifetime location, every facet of Melbourne Village celebrates sophisticated Melbourne living.
Residents are within close proximity to Melbournes most celebrated eateries, shopping, entertainment, arts and sports precincts. Public transport links are at your doorstep, while convenient road networks take you to the airport or Victorias attractions further afield.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows compliment the generously proportioned open living/dining area, featuring striking timber floorboards throughout and adjoining balcony overlooking Melbourne's luminous cityscape and beyond.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen complete with MIELE appliances incl. integrated dishwasher, elegant stone benchtops, mirrored splash back, concealed fridge cavity and ample cabinetry.
- Exquisite bathrooms.
- European laundry.
- Fully carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes.
- Built-in work station.
- Split system heating/cooling.
- Secure video intercom.
- Secure car space.
- 25m indoor pool
- Gym and Wellness room.
- Cinema room.
- Tranquil central garden.
- Library lounge.
- Business lounge.
- Visitor parking.
- Bookable spaces.
- Bike storage.
- Within the Free Tram Zone.
- Southern Cross Station (0.85km away).
- Melbournes oldest garden, Flagstaff (0.65km away).
- The iconic Queen Victoria Market (0.85km away).
- Melbourne and RMIT Universities (1.7km away).
- Haileybury College (300m away).
- Docklands (1.3km away).
- Bourke and Collins Street (1.8km away).
Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK INSPECTION button, enter your details and choose the day and time that suits you. If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available.
If you do not register, you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
Please note: Photographs & Illustrations shown in this advertisement are indicative ONLY and may show various apartments.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in West Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2B/105 Batman Street, West Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how