$500 - $530 / Wk
2A Samuel Street,
Tranmere, SA 5073
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4608939
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stuning & Well Presented Townhouse
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 25th October
Lease Term: 12 months
Stunning and well presented townhouse offering low maintenance living in a tree lined street.
- Chef style kitchen with pantry, 900cm gas cooktop and electric oven and dishwasher
- Dining are adjacent the breakfast bar
- Bright living area opening to low maintenance rear yard
- Lovely covered outdoor living with gardened wall and roller blinds
- Landry with storage and direct access to outdoor and clothesline
- Garage with automatic door and direct access to the house
- Off street parking or an additional car
- Under stair storage
- Hard flooring
- Carpeted stairs to three good sized bedrooms
- Master with walk through robe and ensuite with large shower
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and lovely street views
- Main bathroom with large bath and shower
- Separate vanity area
- Separate toilet
- Linen storage
- Ducted heating and colling throughout
- Adjacent Herb Reid Park and tennis courts.
- Corner position
Conveniently located only 700m from local Firle Plaza, just a 4-minute drive to Magill Road where you can enjoy boutique shopping and popular eateries and less than 20 minutes to the Adelaide CBD. Zoned to Norwood Morialta Middle Campus and close to East Torrens Primary School, Magill Primary School and Marden Senior College.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tranmere
Lifestyle in Tranmere
2A Samuel Street, Tranmere, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tranmere.