2A Poole Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,302 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3131829
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION
In a convenient location close to amenities, this single level brick home offers comfort and space. Be welcomed into a light-filled lounge, adjoining to an open plan kitchen with gas and electric cooking plus dishwasher. 1 master bedroom with en-suite with WIR, and 2 good-sized bedrooms with robes and serviced by a central bathroom with toilet, shower and Bathtub.
Features include floorboard through living area, air conditioning in the dining area, duct heating, split system in other 2 bedrooms, single carport with remote, a private and low-maintenance garden courtyard with cloth line.
This exceptional location is close to Deakin University, PLC, within Mount Waverley Secondary School zone, number 75 tram lines, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre and Gardiners Creek Reserve/walking trail. Only a short drive to Burwood One and Box Hill Central Shopping Centres, Box Hill Golf Club and Burwood Train Station.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2A Poole Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how