2A Lonnie Street,
Daglish, WA 6008
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3224447
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXCLUSIVE SUBURB ON OFFER - BETTER BE QUICK ITS STUNNING!!!
What an opportunity to get into this wonderful suburb! Beautifully presented, 3 bedroom street frontage strata home in a small group of 2!
This spacious home promotes a feeling of light, warmth and family memories, whilst also featuring a fabulous tree vista from the outdoor entertaining area and garden. Jolimont Primary, Shenton College and gorgeous parks within easy walking distance.
Meeting market demand for low maintenance, lock up and leave living, whilst focussing on functionality, simplicity and quality. Clean lines and contemporary design will combine to produce a wonderful high-end aesthetic throughout. Light-filled living spaces and seamless indoor/outdoor interaction to outdoor entertaining are all distinctive aspects of these stylish home.
This property offers the best of family living!
An excellent low maintenance home in a quiet tree-lined street close to a host of desirable amenities.
- Large Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Beautiful Benchtops, Electric Induction Cooktop & Stainless steel Appliances
- Master with BIR
- Large Double Bedrooms with BIRs
- Laundry with Plenty of Storage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Large Outdoor Entertaining with Fabulous Tree Outlook
- Reticulation & Easy Care Gardens
- Double Garage with Storage Space
- Steps to Cliff Sadlier Park & Jolimont Parks
- Jolimont Primary & Shenton College Catchment
- Close to Buses, Trains & Hospitals
- Close to Kings Park and UWA
- 5-10 Minute Drive to Perth City
- 5 min Drive to Subiaco
- Short Drive to City Beach
NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
*** This home has everything, all you need to do is unpack your furniture and make it your home ***
Email agent to book an inspection or get updates on the next inspection time.
This Property is managed by Box Property Management
Flat Rate Property Management, One Fixed Fee, No Hidden Fees
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Daglish
Lifestyle in Daglish
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 2A Lonnie Street, Daglish is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how