2A Bulimba Road,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506672
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nedlands Family Home in Convenient Location
This delightful home is located in a Nedlands street that runs from Stirling Highway through to College Park. It offers the convenience of easy transport into Perth city, the Nedlands medical precinct, UWA, Claremont, Cottesloe, Fremantle and all the well known local government and private schools, while being set amongst the leafy streets and parks of this beautiful riverside suburb. The property is well segregated with a master bedroom & ensuite, large lounge and dining room at one end of the house and the remaining two bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan kitchen/dining/living area together with a paved and covered outdoor courtyard at the other end of the house. There is also a second courtyard in the middle section of the property.
- 3 Large Bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 Bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Lounge and Dining area.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Air conditioning to all rooms
- Remote lock up garage for 2 cars
- Floor boards in lounge and living rooms
- Two private and covered courtyards with low maintenance trees and shrubs
- Small shed
- Nearest bus stop to West Perth, CBD, QEII Medical Centre or Claremont (130m)
- Claremont Train Station (2 km)
- Kwinana and Mitchell Freeway entry (6km)
Shopping & Entertainment:
- Taylor Road IGA (260m)
- Claremont Quarter shopping and dining (2km)
- Broadway / Hampden Road shopping and dining (3km)
- Rokeby Road, Northbridge, Cottesloe and Fremantle shopping and dining options all within easy reach by car or public transport.
- Freshwater Bay Primary School (1.6km)
- Shenton College (3.4m)
- Private schools in the Claremont area are within 2-9km by car or bus (Scotch, CCGS, MLC, PLC, St Hildas, Iona)
- University of Western Australia (2.5km)
- QEII Medical Centre, Perth Childrens Hospital, St John of Gods Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital, King Edward Maternity Hospital (3-5km)
- College Park (600m)
- Swan River (1.7km)
- Matilda Bay Reserve, Kings Park (3km)
- Yagan Square/Northbridge, Perth CBD, Elizabeth Quay (8km)
- Cottesloe Beach (5km)
- HBF Stadium, WA Athletics Stadium, Bendat Basketball Centre and UWA Sports Park Ovals (5km)
Available: approx. 18th August
Lease Term: 12 months minimum
Pets: Sorry No Pets
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Arranging inspections is easy!
To arrange an inspection contact Paul Thompson on 0477 999223 or firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' if there are viewing times already available or 'CONTACT AGENT' to arrange a viewing if the current times do not suit. You then enter your details and a registration confirmation email and/or text will be sent once you have registered. By registering your details, you will automatically be informed of updates or changes to the viewings schedule, any cancellation of viewings or price changes of the property. Please note, if no one registers for an inspection, then that inspection may not proceed, so dont miss out and register for an inspection today!
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2A Bulimba Road, Nedlands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.