29A Joadja Crescent,
Glendenning, NSW 2761
Available 20th April 2021
Rent ID: 3846811
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright 3 bedroom near new Granny flat in Glendenning, boasting a private and separate driveway/entry
Sydwest Property Group present this 3 bedroom brand new granny flat sitting in a perfect pocket of Glendenning.
This unique property offers - Executive style brand new brick-vaneer dwelling with it own private entry with its own gate and fence.
- 3 bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes.
- Spacious Kitchen with gas cooking and brand- new top of the range appliances including a dishwasher.
- Spacious tiled formal lounge.
- 2 Split system Air Conditioner.
-Good size washroom fitted with top-notch vanity, modern hand-held shower for comfort.
- Covered entertainment area outside, with a spacious backyard to play.
- Separate laundry with a second separate toilet built in it.
- There is an additional covered pergola and off-street parking space for two to three cars.
- The property comes into its own as it has a newly laid artificial grass turf throughout taking lawn-mowing out of the equation, so no lawn mowing hassle.
Close to Bus service as Glendenning bus-depot is nearby, local schools and famous Glendenning cricket field are within walking distance. Also close are Marsden Park business centre (IKEA, Bunnings, Costco, and Shops) plus easy access to M7.
Don't delay make an appointment to inspect this property or attend one of our open home inspections.
Property Code: 340
3 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendenning
Lifestyle in Glendenning
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glendenning? 29A Joadja Crescent, Glendenning could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat comes unfurnished.