360- Open House Sat 1pm- 1:30pm
296A Canley Vale Road,
Canley Heights, NSW 2166
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2956225
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Granny Flat = 150m distance from shop
2 bedroom Granny Flat with build-ins and 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets has to offer:
-Large open plans lounge, dining and polyurethane kitchen with Ceasar stone bench top.
-Quality tiles throughout.
-Good size backyard plus 1 parking space and off street parking.
-Including water usage..
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canley Heights
Lifestyle in Canley Heights
Want to live in Canley Heights? 296A Canley Vale Road, Canley Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat comes unfurnished.