2919/160 Victoria Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 3826499
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOMS + 1 BATHROOMS Fully Furnished Apartment
From the ground up, Swanston Central is a world within a world. Enter through the artistically illuminated lobby and discover residents' facilities ranging from lap pool and private cabanas, to spa and steam rooms.
Experience the vibrancy and opportunity that comes with global city living. Share the neighbourhood with RMIT, a university with a global reputation for excellence. Explore the new laneways and wonderful winter garden that form this beautiful precinct. Head inside for something to eat at Swanston Central's bustling hawker market.
Other Resident Facilities include;
Sky and Central Residences
Winter-garden - double height garden with magnificent views, integrated garden lounges and Wi-Fi enabled study pods.
Library Boardroom - generous group and private reading/study zones.
Cinemas - relaxed, bookable, private video entertainment spaces with casual lounge seating.
Games Rooms - incorporating table and board games and a golf driving range.
Grand Dining Room - discrete, private, bookable room with kitchen and entertainment facilities for large groups.
Grand Lounge Bar - discrete, private, bookable room with entertainment facilities for large groups.
This location enjoys access to a variety of public amenities; in particular, the Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, the QV complex, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 2919/160 Victoria Street, Melbourne today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how