291 Arthur Street,
Dayton, WA 6055
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4887927
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Low Maintenance Home!
Don't wait to view this modern 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the lovely Dayton area close to Riverlands Montessori School.
The property features modern finishes which include
- Stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm oven & Cook top
- Daiken Split system air-conditioners
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Built in robes to the bedrooms
- Double lock up garage
- Close to public transport
- Short travelling distance to schools, medical centres, Whiteman Park, the Swan Valley wineries and other attractions, Ellenbrook Shopping Centre and Altone Park Shopping Centre. - Within walking distance is a community park area with play equipment and plus only approx a 20 minute drive to the city.
We do not accept REA Ignite applications
Book your look today!
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Simply click the BOOK INSPECTION button and you will immediately be able to see and book in any available viewing times (if a date is not currently available you will receive an SMS and email as soon as it's available to view). Please note you will only be notified of inspection times through Peard Real Estate and our staff members.
Please be careful if someone claiming to be the owner of a property contact's you directly to arrange a viewing, as there are a number of scams going on at the moment and we would hate for you to become a victim.
Please ensure to bring a tape measure to properties if you need to measure any specific areas as seconds viewings are not always available
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dayton
Lifestyle in Dayton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 291 Arthur Street, Dayton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.