2902/80 A’beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4644746
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
- Partly Furnished
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Sleek, Modern, Luxurious. MY80 2-Bedroom with High City Views
Luxury and comfort are personified in this 2-bedroom apartment located on the northern fringe of the CBD in the architecturally stunning MY80. Located nearby RMIT University, this building is also close to Queen Victoria Market, and Melbourne Central. A short walk will take you to Melbournes most connected train and tram lines. If shopping is your forte, MY80 is a stones throw away from Emporium and Bourke Street shopping. Just downstairs are a multitude of grocery stores such as Woolworths Metro, Hometown, and ALDI.
- Partial furnished with white goods only.
- Spacious living area in soft carpet with air-conditioner, and floor-to-ceiling windowed balcony access.
- Lengthy, tiled kitchen space with plentiful minimal handle designed storage space.
- 2 incredibly spacious bedrooms with soft carpet, large BiRs, and with sliding door design.
- Contemporary bathroom with vanity, detachable showerhead, and ample mirror storage space.
- Indoor swimming pool and gymnasium.
- Rooftop communal sky lounge and terrace.
- Business centre, residents lounge and cinema.
- Secured entry and intercom.
Please contact 0481010528 (Kristin) to book for a private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2902/80 A’beckett Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.