2902/601 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Rent ID: 3979331
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living and MUCH MORE
Melbournes best inner-city tranquil oasis offering true luxury resort-style living and much more. Minutes from Melbourne CBD, Prahran, South Yarra, and Albert Park Lake, the citys best parks, hospitals, dining, and entertainment all lie within easy reach. Only 120 meters to Tram stop and easy access to CBD and also Eastern suburbs, this place is so convenient for Melbourne commuters.
The apartment complex offer wide range of facilities. Enjoy outdoor activities including Heated lagoon and lap pool, resort-style pavilions, and water sunbeds, Outdoor barbeque pods and garden seating areas, Outdoor childrens play area, Expansive garden sanctuaries and patios. Indoor experiences when entertaining or retreating for some alone time including Informal and formal lounges, Reading rooms, Private dining rooms and kitchens, Gymnasium, Heated spa, sauna and steam room.
The interiors are centered on key modes of contemporary living:
- Light fitted place living and dining area
- European style kitchen and laundry with stone benchtop, Miele appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and rangehood.
- Good size bedroom with BIR and plenty of natural light
- Sparkling bathroom with backlight mirror set, floating sink storage and built-in toilet.
NOTE: 2902 is not at level 29, it means this apartment is at Building 2 (Anaca), unit 902 (level 9) The final address is 902/605 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
Inspection rules under COVID-19:
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have traveled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 147
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
2902/601 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.