2902/462 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4727645
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bed 2 Bath in Top Location! Furnitured
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Offering a cutting edge design that integrates all the modern conveniences to make life sweet, you will be swept off your feet the moment you set eyes on this brilliant apartment! This location enjoys access to a variety of public amenities; in particular, the Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, the QV complex, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
The residential lounge was designed to to be an inviting and user friendly space. On entry, seating groups are provided to allow people to sit down, relax, wait and/ or work. A dedicated mailroom is located directly adjacent to the residential lounge and Victorian artwork will feature through the ground floor entry spaces.
This Property Features:
- Stunning Miele kitchen appliances
- Open plan living area
- Two good size bedrooms with BIR
- Private balcony with great view
- Central modern bathroom with large shower
- Security video intercom
- Masters with ensuite
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2902/462 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.