29 Union Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4071708
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM HOME IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND, BRAND NEW KITCHEN, RENOVATED BATHROOM
*** DUE TO STAGE 4 COVID RESTRICTIONS IN METRO MELBOURNE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONDUCT "IN PERSON" INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA THE REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON TO BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, OR APPLY VIA 1FORM ***
Fantastic location in Richmond Hill in the Bridge Rd precinct, walk to shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, public transport at the end of the street, easy access to the CBD and only moments to Melbourne's sporting precinct.
This charming period Victorian brick home is well proportioned and spacious and boasts:
- 2 large living and dining areas opening out to a light-filled courtyard ideal for entertaining
- brand new kitchen
- 3 large bedrooms, all with period fireplaces and ample storage
- fully renovated bathroom
- separate laundry
- split system heating and cooling
- attic storage available
- parking permits available through council
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 29 Union Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.