29 Timberlee Drive,
Marsden, QLD 4132
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2674275
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC LOCATION !!!
Don't miss out on this freshly painted and carpeted 3 bedroom family home in a fantastic location, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to Marsden State School, child care and transport.
TO VIEW: You must register for all inspections, even if listed for Open Home. Registering will ensure you are updated with cancellations or changes to viewing times.
* 3 Built in bedrooms
* 2 Way bathroom off master bedroom
* Ceiling fans to bedrooms and living areas
* Large kitchen with pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Huge patio at rear
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Separate Laundry
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced, good size yard
* Walk to child care, Marsden Primary School and transport
* Short drive to Marsden High School and local shopping centres
* Quiet Cul-de-sac location
* Pets ok
AVAILABLE NOW !!
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the CONTACT AGENT Button above to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Applicants should rely on their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marsden
Lifestyle in Marsden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Marsden? 29 Timberlee Drive, Marsden could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.