29 Sleath Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2021
Rent ID: 4603300
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Minyara" - Timeless Family Home in Toowong - Rainworth School Catchment!
The advertised Open Home time is subject to GOVT Covid-19 requirements;
1) you MUST pre-register as numbers are capped at each inspection
2) you MUST wear a mask and
3) you MUST check in via the QLD check-in app at the time of inspection. This is subject to change at any time
If you do not register you may not be able to view due to the capped numbers at each inspection
Perfectly positioned on a leafy residential street in Toowong, this beautiful four bedroom residence radiates character, charm and comfort that is perfect for a family.
Welcome to 29 Sleath Street, boasting versatile open plan living and dining areas that transition seamlessly to the spacious covered back entertaining deck, a sparkling swimming pool, four well-proportioned bedrooms and a lovely kitchen with a breakfast bar. This home is sure to be a family favourite, so apply today to make it yours!
Heres what youll love:
- Enjoy a dip in the sparkling in-ground swimming pool on a warm, sunny day
- Well-equipped contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, an abundance of storage and quality appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher that will excite the master chef at home
- Ideally located just 5km to Brisbane CBD and close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Open plan living and dining areas with effortless indoor to outdoor flow
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and additional built-in robe
- Three additional generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with quality fixtures, a bath and a laundry chute
- Additional downstairs powder room and study nook
- Internal laundry
- Polished timber floors
- Ample storage throughout the property
- Large front verandah and manicured courtyard garden
- Entertaining terrace and garden out the back
- Double remote-controlled garage
- Pool maintenance included (tenant to pay for chemicals)
- Pets considered upon application
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Rainworth State School, Toowong State School, Indooroopilly State High School, St Ignatius School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Toowong Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Queens Plaza close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Corner Store Cafe, Coffee Cherry Cafe, Goodfolk Cafe, Two Small Rooms Restaurant, Haig Rd. Bistro, Deer Duck Bistro
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Anzac Park, Toowong Memorial Park and Colorado Avenue Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 29 Sleath Street, Toowong before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.