29 Ramsay Crescent,
Golden Beach, QLD 4551
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4722065
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated family home in Golden Beach!
29 Ramsay Crescent offers a 721sqm block has been renovated throughout with fresh paint, new carpets and stunning ensuite.
It offers a functional family friendly floorplan comprising of a formal living area which adjoins the new open plan kitchen. A large family room with air conditioning gives plenty of space to spread out, entertain and have separation.
The master bedroom is at the rear of the home which enjoys beautiful morning sun. A walk through robe and renovated ensuite offer further convenience. The remaining two bedrooms have built ins, are serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet.
There is remote double lock up garaging for two cars with plenty of storage plus a 3x3 metre garden shed at the rear for the green thumb. The block offers landscaped, mature low maintenance gardens.
Property Features include:
- Renovated & modernly updated home
- Orientated with huge street frontage & side access
- Perfect for those with a caravan, boat - or both
- Three separate living areas
- Formal living
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench top space & storage
- Large family room with air conditioning
- Air conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe & renovated ensuite
- Spacious 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built in robes
- Quiet street, easy walk to Golden Beach shops & Pumicestone Passage
- Fully fenced 721 sqm block
Local Amenities include:
- Minutes walk to Pelican Waters Bowls Club
- Close to cafes, public transport, beautiful walkways
- A variety of shopping centres within easy each
- Pumicestone Passage for swimming or fishing
- Short Drive to Pelican Waters Golf Course and Caloundra Power Boat Club
- Approximately 65 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes* to Maroochydore Airport
- 15 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospitals.
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University.
* Approximate distance
** Pets are considered on application
** Property is water efficient with tenant to pay for full water usage
** New screens to be installed
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Golden Beach
Lifestyle in Golden Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
29 Ramsay Crescent, Golden Beach, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Golden Beach.