29 Nectar Circuit,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4656398
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern family home in Eden's Crossing...
Welcome to Edens Crossing a master planned community located in Redbank Plains, one of SEQs fastest growing regions.
Located 10km from Springfield City, 15km from Ipswich CBD, and 35km from Brisbane CBD whilst being surrounded by endless leafy backdrop, its a place thats connected to services and connected to nature.
You will never feel closed in at Edens Crossing. This 120-hectare master planned community features 4 large parks, kilometers of hike and bike paths and hectares of beautiful natural bushland setting to explore. A plethora of transport options, local shopping and schools are nearby.
The property itself is located on an elevated position and is built to quality and features a design that is both modern and practical.
- 4x Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master with private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Air-conditioned tiled living area overlooking backyard
- Additional rumpus room
- Open plan 2-toned kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and a dishwasher
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock-up remote garage
- Internal laundry
- Outdoor undercover pergola area
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Full security screens
- Pets considered upon application
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ironfish Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 29 Nectar Circuit, Redbank Plains. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.