29 May Street,
East Fremantle, WA 6158
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1527114
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
Nestled in a sought after street of East Fremantle sits this gorgeous character cottage offering a wonderful combination of timeless styling and comfort.
Rich in original period features, the home is easily maintained and perfect for couples or a small family seeking to maximise the wonderful lifestyle opportunities that the area has to offer. With local shops and businesses, May Street Larder, Sweetwater Rooftop bar, Doctors surgery and the swan River just a stone throw away-they are literally on your door step.
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
* Master bedroom with study nook
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* Rear sleep out-can be used for second lounge area or activity room
* Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and dining area
* Split system Airconditioning to lounge room, front bedroom and kitchen area
* Manicured rear garden and lawn area which includes lawn mowing as part of lease agreement
* Fireplace in lounge room-not in working order
* Rear shed-not for tenants use
Low maintenance and perfectly presented, this clearly much loved home awaits a new resident keen to take advantage of a carefree lifestyle.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. Its easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 29 May Street, East Fremantle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how