29 Lyttleton Street,
East Launceston, TAS 7250
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 97285
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautifully renovated Victorian cottage has amazing mountain views. Spacious sunny living area, extra large
open plan dining with blackwood kitchen and ample storage. Enjoy relaxing on the front or back verandas.
-off street parking
-big back yard (gardener included)
-10 minute walk to CBD
-5 minutes walk to swim center and cafes
-Ducted natural gas heating system
From $475 per week, call our office today!
Rental price does not include utilities or NBN connection unless otherwise agreed.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Launceston
Lifestyle in East Launceston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Launceston? 29 Lyttleton Street, East Launceston could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.