29 Lisbeth Street,
Springwood, QLD 4127
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4926951
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance & Centrally Located - Recently Renovated!
This pocket of Springwood is surrounded by parks, family orientated living and has excellent access to wherever you need to go either via car or public transport using Barbaralla Drive, only a 1 minute walk away. The kitchen has been fully renovated with photos to show!
- Four Bedrooms
- Study Nook
- One bathroom
- Ceiling fans throughout and air conditioner to lounge room
- large entertaining area
- Double lock up garage in the backyard but cannot be accessed for car. Trailer and storage suitable.
- Double carport at the front of the house
You'll be spoilt for choice with a host of quality public and private schools nearby (walk to Chatswood Hills Primary School & the prestigious John Paul College just a few minutes away). With a number of shopping centres, restaurants, parks and cafes just minutes' away and public transport just a short walk down the street. Conveniently situated near the Springwood Business District & Bus Transit Centre.
Don't delay, register your interest in viewing this home today, be quick, trust me when I say it will not last. Please call 07) 3059 8600.
Disclaimer - We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springwood
Lifestyle in Springwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 29 Lisbeth Street, Springwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.