29 Linthorne Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3451881
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
When only the best will do!!!
Showcasing a private and fresh interior, this near new built premiere family home is sure to exceed expectations and cater to the astute tenants.
This designer granny flat offers:
* Open plan living and family areas leading onto an easy care, low maintenance yard
* Quality built kitchen featuring a electric glass cook-top, under-bench oven/grill
* Ultra-modern fully tiled bathroom
* 2 bedrooms, with timber wardrobe and ceiling fan to main
* Internal laundry with storage cupboards
* Tiled flooring and down lighting throughout.
* Split system a/c
* Private parking space
* Fully fenced and private access.
* Close to all amenities, transport, schools, shops and more.
No Pets Allowed.
NOTE: Confirm all inspections dates and times prior attending to avoid disappointment
Please like us on facebook.com.fnmerrylands
1 Open space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 29 Linthorne Street, Guildford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, shed, and fully fenced.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how