29 Lancaster Avenue,
Cecil Hills, NSW 2171
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2708540
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA!!!
Presenting to the market, we have on offer this stunning 4 bedroom family home in an excellent location! Boasting 4 well sized bedrooms, featuring balcony access to 2, walk in robe to main with an accompanying ensuite and built in robes to 2 of the 3 remaining bedrooms. Featuring a large L-Shaped lounge and dining with a formal lounge flowing off of the tidy gas powered kitchen with split system air-conditioning. This property offers low maintenance and ease with a great concreted outdoor area. Coming with tiled and polished timber flooring throughout, this home is perfect for any growing family looking for their next place to call home located just footsteps away from Cecil Hills shopping centre, Cecil Hills Primary and High School and public transport at your doorstep!
Features and Accommodation:
- 4 Well portioned bedrooms
- Walk in robe and ensuite to main
- Built in robes to 2 of the 3 remaining bedrooms
- Balcony access from 2 front facing bedrooms
- Tidy gas powered kitchen
- Extra 3rd toilet to laundry
- Split system air-conditioning
- Combined casual lounge and dining with a separate formal lounge
- Gas connections
- Concreted rear yard
Heating/ Cooling: Split system air conditioning
Laundry: Internal with a 3rd extra toilet
Parking: Double driveway
Storage: Double lock up garage
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Alert
* Have you developed symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath?
* If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
* Have you been in close contact with a person that has returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
* Do you think you may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
If you answer yes to any of the above please ask our staff members to conduct a video call. We can show you through the home virtually.
We thank you for your co-operation
Century 21 The Plaza Bonnyrigg
Due to recent precautions put in place by the Federal Government, Real Estate offices are unable to conduct open home inspections. However, we encourage interested buyers to contact the our Sales Agents and discuss an appointment time to secure a private viewing of the property.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cecil Hills
Lifestyle in Cecil Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
29 Lancaster Avenue, Cecil Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cecil Hills.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how