$625 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
29 Kennedy Terrace,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2022
Rent ID: 3165102
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*Great Spot* Large House with City Views
Hurry and secure a large home in a central and sought-after suburb.
Right on the border of Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba, Kennedy Terrace is peaceful and quiet whilst still being in the heart of the action. Stand on the front veranda to enjoy the elevation, breezes and views of the city
- Stroll to either the Mowbray Tce cafes and restaurants and Gabba's Antique district
- 3 carparks on a large block with side access
- The large, open plan living area is light, bright and airy
- Master bedroom with private balcony has ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Open plan kitchen with spacious living and dining area
- Very little garden maintenance, water tanks on site
- Generous sized house with 2 separate living areas
-Fully fenced secure back yard
- Large double lock up garage (legal height) with generous secure workshop space at the rear
- Ceiling fans throughout as well as the benefit of natural cross breezes
* Pet will be considered at owners discretion
Everything you could need is nearby, families will appreciate their close proximity to Mowbray Park, the Brisbane River and several prestigious schools, including Anglican Church Grammar School and Lourdes Hill College. Public transport is a breeze with choices of ferry or bus and locally renowned entertainment and dining options are literally at your doorstep, The 'Gabba' is 500 metres away and the Central Business District just a kilometer beyond that.
Apply For This Property Online: https://TheOnsiteManager.com/apply/3891468
(Listing ID: 3891468 )
3 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in East Brisbane is pet-friendly and includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 29 Kennedy Terrace, East Brisbane today!