29 Jonsson Court,
Dunlop, ACT 2615
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3520139
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
This large four bedroom ensuite home has exceptional living space and well segregated living areas perfect for families. The main bedroom is at the front of the home and offers a very functional ensuite. The formal living and dining are also at the front of the home. The family room and remaining bedrooms are at the rear with the generous family room opening onto a covered pergola and paved alfresco space with tidy backyard. The kitchen offers plenty of bench space, garden outlook and good storage. There is a a double garage and plenty of off street parking.
Segregated generous living spaces
Large kitchen with excellent storage
Paved outdoor entertaining area
Quiet street with excellent neighbours
Dunlop is an ever popular family suburb offering great value for money. Charnwood shopping precinct is a short drive.
Available 10 September 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dunlop
Lifestyle in Dunlop
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Dunlop comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 29 Jonsson Court, Dunlop today!