Wallsend, NSW 2287
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 509191
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
What a fantastic location!
Neat & tidy two bedroom home centrally located within walking distance to local shopping precinct, boutique cafes, schools & public transport options or quick access straight to the freeway.
- Separate lounge & dining
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Single carport
**Sorry not pets**
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wallsend
Lifestyle in Wallsend
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 29 Irrawang Street, Wallsend. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.