29 Honeyeater Drive,
Burleigh Waters, QLD 4220
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555076
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home! Great Location!
Desirably positioned in a sought-after pocket of Burleigh Waters. This quiet location is close to both Stockland & Miami One Shopping Centres, local schools and just minutes to Burleigh Beach.
This brick family home has good-sized multi-use living spaces. The covered outdoor area at the rear overlooks swimming pool and is the perfect place to entertain family and friends on a hot summer day!
- Swimming Pool (maintenance once a month is included in rent)
- Specious yard with under cover pergola area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Open plan dining area opening onto the pergola and pool area
- Large open plan living with bar area
- Separate media room
- Small separate study overlooking the pool
- Single lock up garage
- Small pet is considered on application
You are required to Register to view Open Homes by contacting us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org & then replying to our email to confirm dates, times & contact details. Inspections may not proceed if registrations have not been confirmed. REGISTRATIONS BY EMAIL ONLY, please do not contact by phone for inspection times. Applications are not accepted prior to the property being viewed.
Note: You are required to physically inspect the property and applications will not be accepted prior to viewing.
Disclaimer: In preparing the information contained herein, we have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies r misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify if the property is NBN/internet compliant.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burleigh Waters
Lifestyle in Burleigh Waters
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Burleigh Waters comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 29 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters today!